Sunday, April 30, 2006

Wii Understand Nintendo

Well If you haven't heard already Nintendo's Codename "Revolution" console has finally been given a proper name. Wii pronounced like We not Why which what I heard alot of people calling it. I have read alot of newspapers and alot of articles talking about this name some game sites and blog sites which hosted plenty of information about other games and what's going on in the media have been blogged full of Nintendo's Wii. Alot of people don't like it and thought that "Revolution" was its official name but it's not and wont be. Most people were happy with the name though I can say personally that "Revolution" was a good name but Wii is very Nintendo Name. Though I am not sure why they are going with the whole i thing. ("iPod""intell Viiv"). The name is pefect as far as I am concerned and Nintendo said boldly when they first annouced it that it will stay as Wii, I think they understand that is sounds a bit wierd at first but Wii think it will grow on Nintendo Fans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home