Friday, July 22, 2005

Soul Calibur III

I am little far behind on the draw as far as Soul Calibur goes, I was looking forward to the 3 installment in this series when IGN posted up high res pictures of it. So to my suprise I read that it was PS2 exclusive. The main fun about Soul Calibur 2 was that I could hop from console to console beeting everyone in battle. I mastered that game on Game Cube and Xbox and played it a few times on Ps2. To read that Soul Calibur 3 was coming out for exclusivly the PS2 I was dissapointed. Though this game will probably be good it features no online play which I was personally looking foward to and apparently you can make your own charaters in the game. So basically its Soul Calibur 2 with a few more features and it even looks almost the same. So even it had come out for the systems I doubt I would have bought it. This is 1 gamer waiting for them to add Multiplayer to the franchise so we can duke it out online with the best of them.

-Lenbot

Sources

Gamespothttp://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/soulcaliburiii/index.html
IGN http://ps2.ign.com/objects/736/736896.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home